gap personnel - Account Manager - Preston
Up to £22,000 Basic
Founded in 1997, gap personnel group are the 4th largest independent industrial provider in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across the industrial sectors. We have grown and developed our business to offer nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions.
Our clients range from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs and start-ups and through collaboration and innovation, we increase clients' productivity and exceed their efficiency targets, all while maintaining full compliance and commitment to service excellence. We understand it's important for businesses to have faith in ours; our accreditations and industry memberships are backed with an award winning service, compliant processes and consistent audit results.
We have an opportunity within our North West region for an Account Manager who would be required to work at our Preston branch. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing an established desk of clients, maintaining relationships and growing existing opportunities. You would also be responsible for generating new business through gaining leads, sales calls and client meetings both on the telephone and face to face. This job role will be varied depending on volume and the needs of the client on a week-to-week basis however, key duties will include;
* Advertising current job roles and ensuring there is a sufficient labour pool to meet our clients requirements;
* Recruiting and screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles;
* Efficient production planning;
* Maintaining compliance standards;
* Daily administration and account management;
* Sales cycle.
You will need to demonstrate:
* Commitment and a desire to provide outstanding customer service;
* Self-motivated to achieve set targets;
* Confident communicator, with the ability to interact with a range of different levels and personalities;
* An ability to think 'outside of the box' and come up with solutions quickly;
* Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills;
* Experience in either Sales or Account Management roles within the Recruitment industry or similar sectors.
* Possess a current driving licence and having your own transport;
What's in it for you?
* A competitive starting salary and bonus
* Exciting incentives including weekends away and annual trips abroad (In the last two years we have attended the Italian Grand Prix and Barcelona to name but a few…)
* Leading Medical Cover
* Corporate benefits package
* Bespoke training programmes for managers/ experienced or entry level candidates will provide you with relevant training that works with your strengths; this programme will enable you to excel in your new role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK's leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay closing date is 31.10.2016. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66896465