It is an exciting time at Insight, as we seek to expand our solution offerings across EMEA, focusing on the latest technology and innovation that will add real value to businesses. Whether Cloud, Data Center, Mobility, Network & Security or Office productivity solutions, Insight's unique model combines an array of advanced services and expert technical resources, bringing essential skills and helping customers by implement truly strategic technologies.
The role of the Client Director / Executive Account Manager (EAM) is to operate at IT Director and above level within their assigned portfolio of accounts. The EAM focuses on the larger accounts and complex sales projects harnessing vendor and internal resource to deliver differentiated offerings to meet the client's needs. You will be required to engage with vendor partners consistently to establish 'three-way' sales opportunities and initiatives at the client. As EAM, you will be active in a Global Account Management role where it is required, communicating well with Global Teammates, and driving this USP.
Key tasks will include:
- Meet or exceed defined objectives and targets for profitable sales.
- Work effectively with Insight Internal Sales staff to deliver client SLA's and transactional excellence.
- Prepare, implement and execute plans for Clients at both Group and Account level
- Prepare and Present Quarter, half year and annual business plans to Insight Executive as requested
- Work closely with the Insight bid unit where RFP and RFI activities are identified, and optimise the breadth of the portfolio.
- Set personal and team objectives in engaging new prospects accounts and new contacts within existing accounts.
- To ensure that high levels of client face-to-face engagement are established and maintained, and new product and services propositions are represented at the client.
- Engage with vendor partners consistently to establish 'three-way' sales opportunities and initiatives at the client.
- Achieve a minimum of 8 appointments per week comprising of client and vendor contacts, and completing the required Visit Report documentation
- Promote and Engage ITS solutions in all clients.
- Be active in a Global Account Management role where it is required, communicating well with Global Teammates, and driving this USP.
- Articulate to the back office teams client requirements and contract/SLA obligations in order to deliver to client expectations and ensure that departmental heads deliver on the Insight commitment and promise to those clients.
- Be creative in engaging the client, vendors and Insight teams to enhance opportunities and grow business.
- The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company's rapid growth
What's so great about Insight's culture? The excitement. The energy. The way you can see success all around you - and find it for yourself. If you come to Insight with a strong work ethic and an eye for success, you'll find dozens of people reaching out to help you achieve your goal.
This is a great opportunity to be part of, and drive, the future direction of Insight. We offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits, with the chance to work in a rewarding environment and with a high level of autonomy and creativity.
We receive high volumes of applications for many of our opportunities. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all candidates with any relevant experience, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please consider that your application will not be progressed in relation to this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66892987