Michael Page are searching for a time-served Sous Chef for a modern country pub just outside Northwich
Our client is a forward-thinking pub chain who consistently advocate establishments in picturesque locations, with an excellent atmosphere, great menus, and fantastic food, which is where you come in.
The Sous Chef will be expected to:
- Run the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef, management experience is crucial
- Set and achieve GP percentages and wage targets
- Help the Head Chef write menu improvements to the highest standards
- Be adaptable to work with different menu's
- Assist with sourcing ingredients
The successful candidate will:
- Be currently working as a Sous Chef
- Have a good head for business, negotiating with suppliers is key
- Be able to demonstrate a flair for leadership
- Have a genuine passion for food
This modern, forward thinking pub chain has a positive vibe and their ideal candidate is someone who fits in to this mentality. If you are looking for a progressive career in a fantastic location, this is the ideal role for you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66894908