Assistant Contract Manager - PFI Facilities Management
Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Contract Manager to work with a Leading Building Asset Management company in the UK.
- To effectively and pro-actively assist in the management of delivery of agreed contract performance objectives, working as part of the Commercial team, supporting Operations Managers and Contract Representatives across the Private Finance Initiative (PFI) Contracts.
- To deliver the service models in line with strategic organisational objectives and identify and support the development of business opportunities.
- Ensure the contracts are delivering financial and commercial results in line with the contracts plans and set budgets in conjuction with the Finance and Operational teams
- Ensure the contracts are in compliance with the contracts KPIs / SLAs and all legislative and company policies in conjunction with the Operations and Technical Operations teams
- Provide advice and support in application and interpretation of PFI contractual documentation
- Calculate and apply deductions to the Payment Mechanism in accordance with the contract requirements and KPIs
- Work closely with the contract Operations Managers, Contract Representatives and FM Managers to ensure they have a clear understanding of the contract service to be delivered to meet their changing environment
- Seek continuous improvement on the delivery of the service to the client and bring added value to the service delivery be it contract support or industry innovation
- Provide tendering assistance for extra project works to suit client requirements, liaising with the Operations, Technical Operations and Finance teams and the appropriate internal departments and other service providers.
- Work with the Financial team to set and manage firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of the financial status to the Managing Director and Commercial Director, delivering the agreed Profit Margin per contract
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66900143