Marketing Manager (Bristol)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing the successful applicant will manage an in-house team of marketing professionals, together with third party agency support (for particular projects) and will have responsibility for meeting the needs of both internal and external customers through delivery of an integrated marketing approach.
Working closely with key stakeholders in the business, and externally, you will use your experience of both traditional and digital marketing techniques in supporting the business achieve its goals; improving product and brand awareness, enhancing customer service and helping deliver growth by identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. As brand guardian for the business and each of the partnership channels you will have a wide range of marketing responsibilities, ensuring a consistent and professional house-style is maintained at all times.
* Together, with your team, you will be in charge of content marketing; product material, industry related content positioning the business as subject matter expert
* Online / Offline direct marketing campaigns e.g. offers, on-boarding of customers, ongoing sales campaigns
* Web-site development and management; design, CMS, content methodology, analytics, SEO / SEM
* Point of sale; presentations, customer material, brochure-ware, video, etc
* Internal communication, improving employee engagement
* Online / Offline advertising
* Social media
* Internal and external event management
* Budgetary control
You will have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, enjoying the challenge of managing multiple projects simultaneously, working under pressure and to tight deadlines. It is also expected that you will be an inspirational people manager with a 'hands on' approach, leading by example and encouraging, inspiring and facilitating innovation.
As such you will display good delegation and coaching skills, highly comfortable in empowering individuals and teams, accessible and approachable, with the ability to provide support and advice for your team and colleagues
As would be expected your CV should indicate a comprehensive understanding of the full marketing mix, with good knowledge of the Adobe design suite & web design (HTML, HTML5, CSS & Java Script) in addition to a solid understanding of digital marketing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66903091