Development Chef - NPD - Global company - Permanent - East Anglia - Benefits - EU Travel
You'll be working for a global food production company with multiple production sites across the world. Your new company are market leaders in their field and have been around for a number of decades. They are continuously growing and developing the company and therefore want to take on a new Development Chef to help support their progression in the market.
You will be building effective external and internal business relationships. You will be developing new products for my client that ensure that my client will remain the first choice in all sectors of the food products they produce. The role requires the development of my clients product range within all sectors whilst also monitoring the quality of existing product range to ensure that my clients products continue to benchmark ahead against the competition. There is the expectation this role will work with commercial colleagues when needed to drive the growth of my client across all sectors.
- Consistently keep up to date with market trends to maintain the company's market-leading position
- Create new product concepts on a regular basis
- Coordinate with other production locations globally within the company
- Work alongside technical teams to ensure the final product meets and exceeds customer expectations
- Attend customer presentations and prepare and cook all products to the highest quality.
What you'll need to succeed…
- Previous product development experience
- Ability to work and plan deadlines, budgets and timelines.
- Verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organised and efficient manner.
- Can-do attitude
- Flexible - must be willing to travel
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Commercial awareness
What you will get in return
If successful with this position, you will work for a global market leader in the food industry. You will receive a competitive salary along with various benefits including, but not limited to a work mobile, a work laptop and access to a company car as well as various travel opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Connor Butler 0203 465 0038 at Hays Food & Nutrition for further details. If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, but you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities, then please contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66898377