Client Manager - Excellent Package
This client is an ambitious accountancy practice based near Chatham, Medway who is now looking to strengthen their team with an experienced Client Manager who will be responsible for maintaining their own portfolio of clients with an exciting fee income across a range of sectors.
This Chatham based firm is a medium sized accountancy practice who have a great reputation in the market and are renowned for their staff retention and working environment. They have a long standing presence with years of experience and are now looking for a Client Manager to join their team due to growth.
Our client, a professional accountancy firm based near Chatham, Medway, is looking to recruit a Client Manager for their growing business. A varied role with its own unique challenges, this will suit a forward thinking accountant who has excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate themselves when speaking to both colleagues and clients.
As this position is very much client facing, the ability to build strong and long-term relationships with a range of both business professionals and individuals will be essential. You will be responsible for a range of tasks and this role will see the right candidate cover all aspects of the accounts process including accounts preparation and overseeing some tax work.
This is a progressive position that will see you developing networks, building relationships and working closely with the partners of the Practice.
The Client Manager will be responsible:
- ACA or ACCA qualified and seeking an employment role as a qualified accountant.
- Experience in small or medium sized firm.
- Dealing directly with clients and building ongoing client relationships
- Excellent communicator as client liaison is essential
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- IT literate
- Ability to write correspondence at a high professional level
- Ambitious, dynamic and have real passion to develop their technical skills.
A competitive salary in the region of £40,000-£50,000
Excellent progression prospects
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66901954