Registered Domiciliary Manager - Banbury, Oxfordshire
Registered Domiciliary Manager
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 (potential earnings approx £42,000 with bonus scheme)
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Domiciliary Service Manager for a highly reputable local care provider across Oxfordshire.
The service is new and targeting the high end private market, quality over quantity.
Your role will be to open the first branch and then vacate the Registered Manager role and moving onto a Senior Management post managing the Branch Manager's and opening up new opportunities.
The successful candidate must have
- NVQ Level 5 (or equivalent)
- 2 years' experience in a senior position within a domiciliary service
- Strong business development qualities
- Enthusiasm to develop an already established service into a local leader
- Excellent CQC compliance knowledge and track record
The Registered Manager's responsibilities are to
- Manage the day to day running of the service
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory bodies
- Win contracts and increase service hours
- Promote and maintain the highest care standards for all users
- Monitor and review service and staff performance
- Recruit all staff
- Establish relationships with external agencies (GP's, nurses and social workers)
This is a progressive role for an enthusiastic, ambitious manager who wants to be influential in the growth of a unique service
If you would like to discuss this position further, please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66898677