Management Accountant required - Our client is the market leader in organising nationwide event, seminars and conferences within education, nutrition, health, employment, energy, transport, the environment, media, telecom and other key policy areas in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. They are well established and extremely well respected within their market. They have seen significant growth, employ over 110 staff and manage over 250 events per year. An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join their growing team.
Job Title: Management Accountant (Finance department)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Location: Bracknell, free parking
This is the ideal role for someone looking for a career within a growing organisation. The successful candidate would be expected to move as quickly as possible into the position of team leader managing 1 book keeper and 2 accounts assistants, overseeing the day to day running of the accounts department and reporting to company's General Manager.
As a Management Accountant your duties will include:
* Overseeing the finance team
* Purchase ledger and sales ledger
* Bank reconciliations
* Bank transfers
* Credit control
* Liaising with external finance departments and suppliers
* Assisting with other ad hoc duties as required
The successful Management Accountant will have the following qualifications/experience:
* Qualified to AAT Level 4 - or equivalent qualification
* Proficient user of Sage and Microsoft Office
* Able to suggest new systems, whilst also strictly adhering to existing accounting procedures
* Flexible, highly motivated and willing to help out where necessary in all function of the account department
* Happy to work in a fast paced environment
To apply for this role of Management Accountant please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment directly for further information.
Key Words - Management Accountant, Finance, Financial, AAT, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Bank Reconciliations, Accountancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66903335