Hairdresser/ Senior Stylist
Our client are lucky enough, as a company, to have more clients coming through the door than their team can cope with.
They are looking for a senior stylist to join their friendly team of hairdressers. If you love cutting hair, love being busy and paid well, they want to talk to you.
Who are they?
Our client is a fast paced, growing salon group, now with 18 salons. Hairstylist and owner launched his idea in 2004.
A unique salon and system designed to ensure the stylists are very well paid. The salons are well located, perfect for attracting customers.
As a company, their focus is on the stylists doing well,they look after them, first and foremost, their success is down to our staff.
They don't do any colouring, they focus solely on being experts in cutting and styling. They have a good mixture of male and female clients of all ages. They don't take any appointments, which is something their clients and stylists love. Their desire is to exceed client’s expectations on service, quality and price, and above all, hairdressing should be fun.
What they are looking for?
- Enjoys and is competent in ladies and gents styling
- Reliable, calm, honest and friendly
- A pride and passion in customer service and hairstyling.
- Well presented with a strong work ethic
- A desire to grow, to reach your full potential
- Confident working in a busy salon
Why work for them?
- Development- Opportunity for all expenses paid cutting courses - provided at the TIGI studios, and The London School of Barbering.
- In house refresher training available.
- No varying levels of stylist, everyone has the same earning potential.
- Excellent earning potential in excess of £25k
- Inter salon competitions with great prizes.
- Superbly located salons, bringing customers in.
- Relaxed working environment
- Most days finish at 6, with only one evening until 7.
- Friendly teams and a management that cares.
- Cater for full and part time roles
- No need to build a clientele, you have clients on day 1.
- 10% commission on TIGI and GHD retail
- Cost price products for yourself
- Promotion opportunities, management positions always filled from within.
- Earn extra with our recommend a stylist scheme.
- An easy to understand payment structure that puts you in control of your earnings.
- A £300 joining bonus, payable after 3 months.
They look forward to meeting with you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66899630