Regional Manager - On-site Recruitment - Non Sales - South East
Regional Manager On Site Recruitment - MANAGED SERVICES /ON SITE
Non Sales Recruitment management role (Multi site management role)
Package to £55 k + car (Must have full driving licence)
Large multi-site production Operation / Recruitment service delivery
Candidates must have experience in an on-site Recruitment / ideally in an account or contract management environment.
Large team management workforce of 1500+ staff/ management team of up to 25 people.
Extensive experience of, onsite recruitment, Food Production, Transport, Logistics that focuses on productivity, improvement and SLA Delivery and KPI Over achievement.
Must be commercially astute and have experience of Key account management.
Exposure to demanding client service delivery environment
Basic salary to £55000 DOE Earning potential - OTE £ 70k + car
Negotiable benefits package
• Specialist on site labour provider with quality reputation
• Great back office/ senior management support/ great market place reputation
• Ambitious plans for the future, profitable and viable business
• Low staff turnover, very established brand in market place
• Demanding service delivery role in a large warehouse and distribution environment
• Management of large service team and workforce in excess of 1500.
• Staff retention, training, recruitment, welfare
• Management of total service delivery within SLA agreement
• proven track record of success in FMCG/ logistics or onsite recruitment environment ideally Logistics/industrial
• Capable of working with and managing a team in a 24/7 environment
•FMCG management experience is a must and ideally Recruitment experience as well, although training provided
• ambitious over achievers only need apply
• Transport/ FMCG MANAGEMENT experience
• A passion for service delivery
• the ability to carry out a demanding management role
• the desire to work in a structured and driven recruitment environment
The Job Office Ltd is acting as an employment business/ employment agency with regard to this position. We do try to respond personally but due to the volume of daily applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days then please accept that your application is not going to proceed further. The Job Office Ltd is an employment agency practicing within Recruitment to Recruitment. We offer a confidential service to both client and candidate. We positively welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates, no matter what their age, race, gender or lifestyle and those who have the right to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66903253