This Finance Business Partner role will support a number of key business functions, providing financial and Business Partnering support to the leadership teams of those units. The position will focus on the allocation and recording of financials, forecasting and analysis of revenue, costs and contribution.
An established technology company operating within a nice market sector, this is a high growth business who are investing in strengthening their Didcot based finance function to support business decision making.
Reporting financial and non- financial performance
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Financial skills: experience and knowledge of cost accounting, including preparation and posting of accruals and journal entries. Previous experience of Payroll related activities an advantage. Solid understanding of financial processes and controls
- Business skills: robust knowledge of employee cost drivers and business partnering.
- System knowledge: Excel (advanced level), PowerPoint,
- Data management: being able to work with large and varied data sets
- Personal drive: technical & professional expertise, practice self-development, ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Interpersonal skills: collaboration, teamwork, communication skills and persuasive.
- Commercial awareness.
- Champions change.
- Results orientated: customer focused, service oriented, drives for results, problem solving, analytical, structured, work to tight deadlines, work unsupervised, quality and accuracy, attention to detail.
- Analyst: Comfortable interrogating data to understand its composition and accuracy
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66899796