Mechanical Contracts Supervisor
Mechanical Contracts Supervisor - Working for an award winning, nationally operating Building Services company.
Salary and Package: £35,000 - £42,500 + Company Car + benefits
Key Skills: Heating, Gas, Plumbing, Mechanical installs, M & E, Estimating, Building Services.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Contracts Supervisor in the Essex area, to join a hugely successful, growing, building services company.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be supervising medium and large Mechanical installs for heating / gas / plumbing systems.
Working alongside an already well established A/C and Refrigeration team, you will be complimenting the full M & E installation service by managing the team focussing on all other aspects of mechanical installations into commercial and industrial buildings.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervising the day to day running of the installations contracts - with a focus on heating / gas / plumbing
- Supervising engineers on-site with a 'hands on' attitude
- Overseeing all aspects of installation contracts
- Ensuring all contracts are installed and commissioned in a safe and professional manner.
- Monitoring health and safety during the installation phase and making certain all necessary procedures are followed through correctly
- Organisation of labour and materials will also play a major part in the role
The Ideal Candidate
You will have strong technical knowledge with experience of installing, commissioning and maintaining both heating and plumbing equipment. It is essential you have excellent communication and customer service skills along with the confidence and ability to supervise teams on a contract and the labour team which will most often be sub contracted.
- You will also be computer literate with such programmes as Microsoft Office.
- Commercial heating and gas qualifications are desirable; COCN1 / CODNCO1
A long established, family run business with over 50 years in the building services industry with a focus on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
They design, install and service systems in commercial, industrial and individual residential throughout the UK.
They believe in providing friendly first class customer service to their clients, no matter what the size and invest in their employees
All of which is made apparent in their exceptionally low staff turnover and client loyalty.
If you have the skills and experience required and looking to work for a highly successful, personable company then apply with your CV today to Thorn Baker for more information.
Call Billy today on or email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66901846