Stem Cells, Clinical Trials, Research, Project Management, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, GANTT
My client is an expanding midsized Biotech specialising in the commercial development of stem cell based therapies. They are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to support the company wide portfolio of projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Undertake market research and scoping exercises including internet based desktop research to help inform the company of the clinical and commercial landscapes relating to current projects and new proposals.
- Updating Target Product Profiles and Project Strategy Document and project GANTTs will be a key role.
- Guide and grow the Project Management process within the company with their expertise and deep experience across different project and portfolio management tools and processes.
- Accountability for all day-to-day operational & strategic aspects of the projects allocated to them and lead on such projects in order to meet critical timelines across pre-clinical, Phase I, II and III clinical trials.
- The PM will have the responsibility to Integrate real time project reporting activities that seamlessly capture clinical data in real time through communications and digital reporting systems both internally with the company clinical team and via them to the clinical CRO's.
- Liaising with all departments to agree budgets biannually and ensure such project specific budgets are monitored and adhered to.
Skills & Competencies
- Previous project/portfolio management experience within Biotech/Biopharma or Pharma.
- Previous experience with pre-clinical, Phase I, II and III clinical trials would be desirable.
- Candidates should have a minimum of a BSc, MSc or PhD in Biology or a related field.
- Experience and demonstrative success using tools such as MS Project, AGILE and Prince II principles and Sigma six is preferable.
- Relevant current scientific, commercial knowledge and clinical understanding relevant to the project
- Expanding Biotech
- Cutting Edge Research
- Great Progression Opportunity
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Cardiff Location
If you think you match the skills listed above and are looking for a new challenge in the Biotech industry, then please apply with your CV or call William Ashbrook on 020 3465 0043 for a completely confidential chat about your situation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66896773