JS86 – Account Manager
Location: Birmingham + National Travel
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 P/A (OTE £50,000) + car + I-pad/I-phone/laptop
Our client, a niche industry specialist, is looking to expand their current team with the addition of an account manager to manage all aspects of the company’s activities in the Midlands and the North of England in accordance with business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To work with the UK Regional Sales Manager - managing sales to the territory in the most effective way.
· The principle contact for nominated accounts, communicating via telephone, written correspondence and direct visitation.
· Day-to-Day responsibility for management of nominated customer accounts for sales orders, quotations, commercial, technical queries and general issues.
· Research, gather and act upon market information.
· Plan, prioritise and promote sales of all products offered by the Company.
· Manage the pricing policy in accordance with company directives.
· Assist the customer service team and credit function with general account issues ensuring accurate flow of information.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records, including all contact information and price lists with established CRM system.
· Sales forecasting and budgeting for nominated accounts.
· Adhere to all company policies with particular relevance to ethical and anti-bribery policy.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Account management experience is highly desirable.
· Excellent rapport building skills and integrity.
· The ability to plan and prioritise workload.
· Full product training will be provided.
· Full driving license.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66899205