Investment Manager - Principal Real Estate - London
Investment Manager - Principal Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is a leading UK focussed ambitious Property Co and fund with over £500 million of assets under management across multiple asset classes. They are in a liquid capital position and continue to expand taking advantage of commercial single asset and large portfolios acquisitions. As they continue to source transactions across the country, they now seek an experienced Investment Manager to play a pivotal role in their London based acquisitions team.
THE ROLE: The successful incumbent will focus on:
- Sourcing, underwriting and executing UK commercial investment deals.
- Networking with agents, vendors etc.
- Manage transaction / investment process from inception, through managing external stakeholders to successful completion.
- Conducting due diligence and effectively contributing and challenging the due diligence assessments/assumptions on acquisitions.
- Building and maintaining investment models for current and prospective acquisitions, including comprehensive sensitivity analysis.
- Analysing and interrogating the operating characteristics of properties within the existing portfolio and prepare comparative reports, SWOT analysis and recommendations.
- Participating in investment and strategy meetings and contributing to the formulation of robust business plans for current and prospective purchases.
- Researching and analysing market data on transactions and using property data to support assumptions and acquisitions.
- Producing and assisting with the preparation of investment documents to support the process of debt and equity raising.
- Assisting with on-going investor relations and reporting to banks.
THE PERSON: Please only apply if you have previously worked for a real estate investment company and have proven exposure to UK real estate investment transactions across multiple commercial asset classes (office / retail / shopping centres as a minimum). You should have the capability to source deals as well as possessing strong Excel skills and ideally possess a solid educational background with strong Financial/Mathematics/Real Estate Degree / MBA or similar. You should also have national / regional exposure and be able to demonstrate previous experience in underwriting property investment deals along with excellent communication skills demonstrated in sourcing and closing transactions. The chosen candidate will need to produce investment reports and present to the investment committee. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading property company in a commercial and entrepreneurial role.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66898344