Sales LedgerCredit Controller
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting a Sales Ledger/Credit Control Clerk to work within a reputable organisation within the Congleton area. This position is on a permanent contract basis and is a great opportunity for someone with good administration and some Credit Control experience to grow and develop their career within a Credit Control department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting colleagues, and ensuring action is taken by them, in reducing the time taken to collect monies owed to the organisation.
- Hire Recovery- Raising Invoices and receipt income
- Repair Recovery- dealing with payment of invoices to garages.
- Dealing with incoming calls from repairers.
- Dealing with external hire companies- raising invoices and receipting income.
- Case closures.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks, as required by the Finance Director.
The successful candidate will have…
- Administration experience
- Some Credit Control experience
- Exposure to using SAG and Excel
- Confidence when communicating with people
- Self-motivation to hit targets
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66900667