Anaesthetics & Recovery Practitioner /£31k Permanent /Swansea location
Private Hospital Swansea SA1!Monday - Friday only!Sate of the Art Facility!Yolk recruitment are proud to be working with a private hospital in Swansea and are looking for a Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner to work in a busy Theatre.THE JOB
- To provide anesthetic assistance to the Consultant Anesthetists in the Operating Department.
- To have awareness of clinical governance framework.
- To promote health and safety and infection control within the workplace
- Ensuring patient safety and dignity whilst under the effects of anesthesia.
- Checking that all anaesthetic equipment is in working order and Consultant preferences, as per specialty, are catered for
- To participate in “on-call” sessions when required.
- Working with Anaesthetist in the Theatre to ensure patient safety.
- Effective communication skills Surgical experience an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience under mentor guidance.
- HDU experience desirable.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding department.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willing to assist others in the care of patients.
- Positive and co-operative attitude
- Great rates of Pay
- Monday to Friday only
- 24 days plus bank holiday
- Long service recognition
- Free Parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66899763