Financial Controller required for an innovative and fast-growing organization near Truro
Working closely with the Finance Director, and with with responsibility for reporting, driving efficiency and above all adding value to the business, the role will interface with a team based across multiple locations, and will involve managing the routine accounting function whilst supporting your commercial business partners to grow the business.
You will be skilled at working collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels and will relish working in a high profile position in an ambitious, fast-moving company that will provide challenge and significant opportunity for the right candidate.
- Manage the reporting cycle: management and statutory reporting, reconciliations, VAT returns, nominal adjustments and group submissions.
- Lead the budget and rolling forecasting processes.
- Monitor and control business working capital requirements.
- Work with the senior management team to develop project KPIs and provide regular feedback and insight to business unit directors.
- Assist Finance Director with refinement of the existing business management systems.
- Manage the finance team including transactional and project accountants.
- Provide financial support to overseas entities.
- Take responsibility for the control environment.
- Identify and recommend potential operational efficiencies and improvements to procedures.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or have equivalent relevant experience gained from working within a financial reporting environment.
You will be a strong team player with a willingness to assist, and remain confident in a changing and flexible environment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66903029