Recruitment Coordinator/Account Process Manager
- You have been working in a recruitment environment, either as a resourcer, consultant, coordinator or in-house recruiter, and have a thorough understanding of the end to end process.
- You feel you are better suited to the coordination and management of process, than the sales aspect or candidate attraction and delivery.
- You are looking to continue your career in the industry, but in a support function where you can communicate with clients and consultants, and administer the process from a Back Office position.
- Your strengths lie in administration and organisation, and you are used to working with a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- You are good at multi-tasking and problem solving, remaining calm and collected under pressure
- You pride yourself in being highly organised with excellent attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
- You are polished and professional, comfortable communicating with external Clients and a wide range of internal teams.
The Account Process Management team are a central function within our recruitment delivery process, operating between our internal business areas, and our portfolio of external Clients. APM ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day recruitment process by receiving, recording and communicating the information provided by the Client and the delivery of candidates from our team of recruiters.
As an Account Process Manager, you will be in direct contact with the Client, receiving first-hand information on new vacancies, interview requests, offers of employments, contract extensions and terminations.
You will distribute this information accordingly to our internal teams of consultants, and manage the candidate applications through the full cycle recruitment process, as well as any administration involved in maintaining their contract of employment.
All information is to be recorded on our database system, as well as additional trackers, and regular reports are generated internally and for the Client. The position is fast-paced with high volumes of workload, and strict Client SLAs to meet and KPIs to achieve.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with drive and ambition, energy and motivation, discipline and dependability. We encourage personal development and progression within the company, so we want to see career-minded individuals.
Confident and professional communication is key, as you are dealing directly with key client accounts, as well as supporting a wide range of internal business areas such as the Consultants, Compliance, HR, Relationship Managers, Recruitment Business Partners and Directors.
APM currently have 12 people in the team. You will have your own accounts to look after, and some shared accounts, so you need to be able to work autonomously but also be a team player and be prepared to assist others when required.
It is a high pressure role, with a large volume of work and strict deadlines and SLAs to meet. It is vital that you are able to prioritise your workload, keep track of a several moving parts, and ensure all tasks are completed to the highest standard.
If you are interested in the opportunity we present and feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply with your CV or contact us directly:
Ingrid Smejkal, Head of Talent