Trainee Recruitment Consultant Financial Services Executive Search
Financial Executive Search, City of London
Salary: £25k basic and £150k+ year 2 OTE
You will be joining a global Executive Search Recruitment Consultancy that is expanding rapidly and looking to recruit new Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants. With over 20 years of experience in the Financial Headhunting sector, this firm has created an energetic and hard working environment for its employees to thrive and develop.
If you’re a confident, determined professional then this could be an excellent career opportunity for you.
Executive Search is a professional and collaborative industry and requires people with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Preferably a degree (2016 Graduates welcome) or Graduate calibre 2nd/3rd jobbers
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ideally some B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience (although not essential)
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sport, academics)
Benefits and Training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Market-topping starting salary of £25,000
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine OTE of £150k in year 2
- Company incentives for top earners e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised travel
Your main activities as a Trainee Consultant will include:
- Client consulting
- Headhunting and screening candidates
- Negotiating on behalf of clients and candidates
- Maintaining client relationships
If you’re interested in joining one of London's most elite Recruitment Consultancies and forging a career at the very highest level of the Recruitment industry.
Please apply now and we’ll be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66845970