Vendor Managed Inventory Planner
Job Title: Vendor Managed Inventory Planner
We have a graduate opportunity for a Vendor Managed Inventory Planner and Technical Coordinator to work within the team based at our commercial offices. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and replenishment of the VMI (vendor managed inventory) product range.
- Being responsible for the UK finished good inventory range used to supply Engineered VMI accounts ensuring Customer Service objectives are met whilst optimising inventory levels and value.
- Liaising with the Engineered customers and Engineered sales team to co-ordinate the on time weekly customer consigned stock audits for the VMI accounts, maintaining accurate records and reports.
- Being the sole point of contact for VMI customers for the supply of the VMI range, responsible for the process of end-to-end planning, from customer consigned invoice to purchase requisition.
- Establishing strong working relationships with all internal plants supplying VMI products, ensuring desired delivery standards are achieved.
- Owning the demand planning process for the VMI range key activities.
- Liaising and facilitating the technical sales team as an internal 'champion' to support the Super Abrasive product sales.
Your degree will ideally be in a Business / Project Management related discipline. With a professional approach you will have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels within organisations and feel confident in creating networks in both customer and vendor facing situations. Being IT literate, you will be an advanced user in Excel with excellent organisational, analytical and planning skills gained either through your studies or from industrial work experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66903920