New Business Account Manager
Are you a sales focused New Business Manager, with a successful record within a solution sales environment, looking to join a leading training business?
If you have our kind of personality, we can provide you with the tools, the products, and the training to enable you to thrive. You will be selling our comprehensive range of training programs and forging B2B relationships at all levels, with all types of organizations. While our services do not sell themselves, you can be sure that your hard work and commitment will be rewarded with a generous UNCAPPED commission structure.
- The training you will sell covers some of the most critical aspects of the real economy, including IT Applications / Technical subjects, Business Applications, Management and Leadership Development. Our client base ranges from FTSE 100/Fortune 500, SME's, to Public & Third sectors.
- Your primary responsibility is to actively introduce our training programs to potential clients. You will receive a regular influx of hot leads that need to be converted and upsold.
- By proving yourself at this level, you can advance your role swiftly.
Skills & Experience:
- A relevant degree
- Formal sales training
- Successful record within a solution sales environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with CRM and managing a pipeline
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Customer focused & service orientated
- Great listener, with an eye for detail
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66903965