Project Coordinator - London
PROJECT COORDINATOR - LONDON - OUR CLIENT: A well-established and continually successful Estate Management company have a requirement for a Project Coordinator to join their organisation to assist with the management of residential development projects. The company is a market leading name and boasts a portfolio which spans the entire country, providing a range of estate and property management services as well as continually growing in market share.
- Responsible for delivering building development projects of varying size and complexity.
- Responsible for directing, organising and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM) & Project Director.
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
- Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, PQQ's, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules.
- Prepare project organization and communication charts.
- Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Review inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Maintain Project Tracking Log.
- Assist the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Prepare completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
- Other duties as required by line management from time to time.
THE PERSON: In order to apply, you MUST have a Degree or Diploma in Architectural Sciences, Civil Engineering or Project/Construction Management. The role requires knowledge of the building development/redevelopment industry and familiarity with construction methods and the building codes. The chosen candidate will have some experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects. You will be able to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment and demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and expansive organisation and to gain quality experience.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66898542