Account Manager IT Hardware/ Solutions £40K

Genesis Associates
£38k - £40k pa + OTE
16 Oct 2016
15 Nov 2016
Contract Type
Account Manager IT Hardware/ Solutions £40K

A great opportunity to join a growing business specialising selling HP solutions in a face to face environment. This will be a Senior Account Manager role and will be based in commutable distance to the office as you will be required in the office for 1-2 days of the week. 60% of their business is HP and the other 40% is equally across Microsoft, Veeam, Citrix, Cisco and Oracle.

They have an outstanding commission structure to incentivise and reward their Senior Account Managers, all the Senior Account Managers will carry a £35K + GP target after ramp up period (7-8 months), ideally the candidate will have 18 months + experience selling IT hardware, software and solutions in a face to face environment.

Main vendors.
HP, Veeam, Citrix, Dell, Oracle, Microsoft and IBM

If you think you match the brief description and would like to find out more please click apply and one of our consultants will call you as soon as possible.

Senior Account Manager/ Business Development/ New Business/ Account Manager