MSK Physiotherapist - Part Time
MSK Physiotherapist - Part Time (3 days per week) Opportunity Available in Stroud £26,000 - £30,000 Pro - Rata. Potential for Additional Hours if Desired
Great opportunity for physiotherapist to join a friendly team in an expanding company
Are We the Right Company for You?
Some of the benefits of working with us are:
- Working in a friendly environment with a company that is renowned for its quality, performance and a genuine caring attitude
- Varied caseload – you will manage patients from multiple referral streams and private patients
- A great balance of autonomy and structured support
- Full time administration team support – meaning that you can focus on your patients’ needs without distraction
- Regular in-service training
- Support for relevant external courses/CPD opportunities
- Senior physiotherapist support
- Clinical and personal development opportunities
- Excellent rates of pay and opportunities to progress within the company
About Our Company:
Total Rehab Solutions Ltd is a provider of top quality physiotherapy services throughout central and southern England. We provide services for multiple corporate referral streams and for private patients.
As a result of our clinical quality and service delivery record, we have been requested to open a large number of clinics across the country. This expansion will take us to at least 25 clinics within the next 12 months, providing great opportunities for internal progression.
The Role of Physiotherapist:
Key responsibilities include management of a varied MSK caseload and working with management to further develop the private client base at the clinic.
Are You the Right Person for This Role?
Are you committed to excellent patient/customer care, with a desire to continuously develop? Do you have:
- The drive to succeed in the challenging environments of private practice?
- A willingness to learn and develop clinically?
- The ability to work proactively?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Full CSP and HCPC registration?