MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.
The senior VAS engineer will work as a technical expert to lead the technical clarification/design, to instruct/cooperate with technical team members to deliver a VAS project, based in the UK.
- Leading the technical clarification/design to achieve customer expectations for a high quality solution.
- Instructing/cooperating with technical team members to deliver a successful VAS project including technical deployment, commissioning, integration, testing and migration, technical support, etc.
- Communicating technical delivery progress and issues with stakeholders from both internal and external side.
- Good understanding of SMS/MMS/NGIN/TV business
- Knowledgeable in Database, UNIX, Storage and network maintenance regulations.
- Ability to lead the technical communication with customer technical team leader
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
- 2 years or above TV/VAS technical background
- At least 1 years of TV/VAS project implementation experience
- Diploma, degree or above in a relevant discipline.
- ITIL qualification desirable but not essential