Full time permanent contract.
Good remuneration and benefits for right applicant.
Live in possible.
Would you like to be part of a large catering team in Food & Beverage for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
At Warner Leisure Hotels you will assist the Head Chef in delivering an exceptional dining experience for our guests in multiple outlets.
You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis by delivering an exceptional food and beverage experience.
The Purpose of the Role and Responsibilities:
- Help control stock management, reduce wastage and store securely following the Bourne Leisure policy
- Meet and aim to exceed customer satisfaction targets and KPIs unique to the F&B teams, provided by your General Manager and the company
- Follow the company Health and Safety Policy including COSHH, and fire drill procedures
- Check and record temperatures of stored hot & cold food, taking action to ensure these remain within the tolerances specified in the company policy
- Look after any equipment you use including keeping it clean and in good repair
- Ensure defects requiring technical maintenance are being reported to your line manager or maintenance team
- Complete administrative work relating to stock, Health & Safety and team in a timely manner
- Assist the Kitchen Team to ensure all areas are compliant with the company policies and audits, pro- actively resolving any observations and ensuring they are not repeated
- To create a professional and organised environment remaining calm under pressure.
- Delivery of exceptional food experience for our guests.
- Adhere to: food standard recipes and specification cards
: Warner team handbook
: Standards set out in department handbook
- Responsible for team working in your assigned section
- Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift based on standardised recipes and specifications
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by adhering to the Warner Health & Safety policies ensuring all areas adhere to HSE standards, local and national food hygiene policies set out
- To maintain the positive outcome for compiling to audit specifications and requirements
- A flexible approach and attitude is key to this role.
- You will also be required to carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team.
- We will welcome applicants with at least two years of experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
- You will have experience of working in a similar environment
- It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
- You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for.
Email CV to email@example.com
Apply for Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly