Charlotte’s is an independent British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London. We are all about fresh local produce, relationships with the community and inspiring talent - our aim is to help great people do great things.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious HR Assistant to support the HR Director and operations team in championing smart recruitment, happy employee relations, efficient payroll and great organisation in a fast paced & fun environment.
This role covers a wide variety of functions, including;
- Being first point of contact for all HR queries for managers, head chefs & 70 staff.
- Coordinating recruitment, CV screening, scheduling interviews, making job offers.
- Hosting inductions and handling exit interviews.
- Processing payroll and maintaining staff records and files.
- Assisting in disciplinary & grievance processes.
- Championing company culture to ensure staff are engaged, educated and excited by their jobs.
This job is perfect for you if you;
- Have worked in hospitality – it really helps if you understand how it feels to have been a waiter, chef or bartender.
- Are completely discreet and professional when dealing with confidential matters.
- Have used HR and payroll systems such as Fourth Hospitality or Selima.
- Are experienced with online training platforms such as Flow.
- Have HR, training or payroll experience and want to learn and grow.
- Are fully competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, & Outlook.