Estate Project Manager
Estates Project Manager
- Minimum 2 years leasehold service charge property management within the London area.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies and to hold either RICs or IRPM affiliation
- Ability to manage a portfolio of properties on a day to day basis
- Advanced knowledge of Grosvenor Systems Propman software.
- Wide ranging Compliance knowledge.
- Website knowledge
- To develop and maintain a customer service that meets legislative, regulatory and best practice standards
- To manage a portfolio of properties
- Manage onsite staff
- Participate in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report to the Chief Operations Officer regarding any dangers; hazards or other defects/issues that may be encountered.
- Managing project budgets and project resources.
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
- Carrying out regular reporting (at the request of the Chief Operations Officer) in relation to SLA compliance. Recording actions taken or to be taken and any escalations.
- Liaise and communicate with the Chief Operations Officer to respond promptly with service requests, queries and complaints and to communicate a resolution
- Liaise with the Health & Safety Office to ensure all property is managed in accordance with key Health and Safety legislation including, but not limited to, Fire Safety, Asbestos and Legionella / water hygiene control regulations
- Maintaining the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory Compliance Programme for the services under their control.
- Manage, coordinate and issue all PPM’s to their Maintenance Teams and achieve the agreed SLA’s within the timeframe agreed.
- Collating completed PPM worksheets and reviewing for any additional works identified therein
- Detailed operational understanding of facilities maintenance and building services within a client focused environment.
- Experience in aspects of general building PPM schedules.
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Building Management Systems experience.
- IT literate FM Management Information Systems, MS Word, Power point and Excel.
- Sound commercial and financial awareness. Contracts manager (security services)
- Experience of Supervising and controlling similar contracts/site delivery teams.
- Ability to produce detailed reports for the customer and Chief Operation Office.
- Ability to communicate with customers, verbally and in writing, adapting to differing audiences and delivering difficult messages whilst maintaining positive influence
- A confident and friendly professional with a diplomatic approach
- Ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships
- Strong customer focus, continually aiming to improve service demonstrates self-discipline and flexibility. Resilience in the face of conflicting demands on time, workload and resources, and/or changing business priorities.
- Deliver an effective service to customers
- Confident in making positive decisions
- At ease working on your own initiative and as part of a regional team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work outside office hours and attend evening meetings
Apply for Estate Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly