Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Field based throughout the Midlands
Salary: Up to £35k - company car will be provided.
With 250 services and 4000 staff across the UK, Tha Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. In operation since 1993, we have developed our services to support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Director, this role will provide direct, and hands on, operational and commercial leadership for a team of Service Managers in a geographical area.
The successful candidate for the role will have:
* Substantial experience at a senior management level.
* Social Care Managerial background in residential and supported living, including extensive experience of challenging behaviour and Autism.
* Proven track record in business development and managing occupancy effectively.
* Previous management responsibility for profit and loss in Social care sector.
* Multi-site management experience.
* Excellent understanding of budgets and financial management.
* Sound understanding of new CQC standards.
Why This company?
* Stakeholder pension scheme
* 24 hour employee assistance for advice ,information and support
* Health & Insurance Plans
* A Range of discounted retail vouchers (including cinema, electrical, theme parks and holiday discounts)
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' below.