South Ribble, Preston
£19,000 - £23,000 a year - Permanent
5 weeks holiday
Highly autonomous position with scope for further career progression with success.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery manager, to begin a new and exciting career within a highly regarded and growing Nursery. We are looking for a manager to lead and inspire a large team of childcare specialists to maintain a high quality of care and education practices.
- You must have at least two years' experience of managing an Ofsted rated 'Good' or 'Outstanding' childcare setting.
- Hold a relevant childcare qualification (minimum of level 3, preferably level 4/5 or degree/QTS
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining health and safety regulations.
- A solid of understanding of the legal requirements set out in the EYFS Statutory Framework
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Experience of dealing with sensitive safeguarding issues.
What will your role include?
- Supporting and mentoring staff to achieve their full potential by carrying out ongoing evaluations of practise, peer observations, supervisions and appraisals.
- Overseeing all duties performed by administration staff, deputy manager and team leaders to build and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Overseeing the operational management of the nursery in accordance with the EYFS Statutory Framework.
- Building effective relationships with parents and working towards customer service targets
- Adhering to recruitment procedures and assessing the suitability of new employees. Being responsible for full vetting procedures in line with the company policies
- Enforcing and maintaining company policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and overseeing budgets set for the purchasing of resources
- marketing knowledge a bonus