As a Purchasing Administrator, you'll be a key part of Swizzels' Purchasing Department. You'll support the two Purchasing Managers and Purchasing Director. A key team objective that you will help to meet is to ensure that all our suppliers remain reliable and deliver on time, in full, and to specification.
- Providing administrative support to the Buying team.
- Management of the packaging archives.
- Reporting of monthly stock figures.
- Taking action to resolve supplier-related issues / escalating to manager.
- Order processing.
- Providing administrative support for certain ancillary services.
- Assisting in supplier meetings.
- Liaise with other areas within the business as necessary.
- New Product Development (NPD) administration.
- E-commerce site customer care - answering customer calls and replying to e-mails.
- Occasionally representing E-commerce site at national wedding shows.
- Computer literate especially MS Excel.
- Comfortable communicating with suppliers and other members of the business at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Closing date Friday 28th October 2016.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Swizzels Matlow, Albion Road, New Mills SK22 3HA
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Purchasing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly