Client Relationship Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager - East Sussex and Kent
Reporting To: Director of Client Retention
Location: East Sussex and Kent with regional travel
Salary: £40,000 plus £5,000 car allowance
We are looking for a passionate Relationship Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term retention of our clients.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
* Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
* Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
* Forecast and track key account metrics
* Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with internal teams to ensure growth / retention attainment
* Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
* Consistently deliver plus 1% to enhance client experience and subsequent NPS ratings
* Proven account management or other relevant experience
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
* Ability to identify, interpret and successfully resolve instances of conflict
* Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
* Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for the company you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Apply for Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly