TRB designs, engineers and manufactures highperformance lightweight structures.
Our goal is to decrease the weight and improve the performance of all kinds of structures. Lightweight structures can enable clean technologies and decrease fuel use and reduce pollution. Our products are used extensively in Rail, Aerospace, Energy and Automotive industries.
We are looking for a Quality Manager to join the team at TRB. The successful Quality Manager must be familiar with aerospace standards and come from a manufacturing background along with having experience of man management.
1. To communicate methods, procedures, controls, tests and documentation in order to
achieve our quality standards in production
2. To document and publish work processes for all production functions and ensure all
production team members operate in accordance with established and approved processes.
This requires working very closely with Production Management.
3. To agree quality standards with the production, sales and product development teams
4. To review and understand any unexpected failures reported by customers; to investigate the ultimate reasons for the failure and to put into place any changes to training/tools/documentation/processes required in order to minimise the risk of repeating the same or similar failure using practical problem solving techniques.
5. To act as the Company Management representative when dealing with standards organisations
6. To manage & maintain the Company Quality systems (this includes AS9100 and IRIS, in addition to any other standards adopted by the Company)
7. To assess product specifications of the Company and its suppliers and ensure compliance with customer requirements
8. Contribute to manufacturing projects as required
9. Assist problem solving teams in line with the standard processes to ensure effective corrective action is implemented
10. Be able to work in a team with effective interpersonal skills
- Have an worked in a similar industry
- Have worked to this level of quality accreditations
- Have 5 years experience at this level
Please ensure all applications (covering letter and current CV) are received by Thursday 17th November 2016, marked for attention of Julie Quirke.
If you require any further information, please speak to either Richard Holland or Julie Quirke.