To publish the brand narrative and stories for our clients, into the media - across all channels. The Editors will craft the story, and direct the campaign approach. The Account Managers will work with theEditors to define the channel approach and tactics needed to deliver really successful and compelling communications that cuts through.
- Responsible for executing the editorial narrative for Clients - both the strategic campaigns, as well as the daily reactive content
- Deliver across the whole channel mix - social, digital & traditional in an integrated way - although some will have a specific subject matter (channel / sector) expertise
- Ignite meaningful conversations with journalists and online bloggers / consumers, and keeps the fires burning through conversation
- Monitoring news on behalf of our clients, handling the daily morning news round-ups and collating and filing media coverage
- Sharing responsibility for the early morning news monitoring & creative thinking about how stories can be made relevant for our clients
- Delivers excellent account management and client communication that meets their needs and makes them successful, and happy
- Compiling mid / end month account reports ensuring that all activities and results are reported correctly and on time every month
- Supports the agencies new business efforts - researching, shaping a relevant story about us
- A good understanding of how media relations works and experience in pitching stories to journalists
- General interest, knowledge and a natural curiosity in editorial styles and tones within news announcements, articles and blogs
- Excellent writing and analytical skills to include, but not limited to, writing news announcements, identifying stories of interest to our clients, researching feature opportunities and helping the senior team prepare clients for interviews and meetings
- Good understanding of how content generation works across traditional and social platforms, with an awareness of the latest creative campaigns that make an impact
- Proactively researching PR opportunities and keep an up-to-date database of forward features in the trade media and opportunities in supplements of national media
- Strong mathematical capability for budgeting, costs and data analytics
- A good eye for visual design and basic level visual asset creation for social media / infographics
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.