Community Nurse Training Co-ordinator CNT
Independent Lives is looking for a qualified Nurse for our Nurse training coordinator role:
- Independent Lives is looking for a nurse to provide training, co-ordinate our referrals, champion our service and provide mentoring to our existing nurses.
- Are you a nurse who is friendly, compassionate and would enjoy teaching and mentoring?
- Do you have experience supporting people with a range of clinical needs, including but not exclusively, PEG, tracheostomy care, gastrostomy care and stoma care?
- Our training is delivered in our customers’ homes to healthcare assistants/personal assistants who are employed by people with complex health care needs, managing their care from home.
- You will have a full set of workbooks, competency sign off documents and guidelines to support your work.
- Our service has been described as outstanding and is shortlisted for a Guardian Public Service Award.
A guaranteed interview scheme is in place for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date is Sunday 6th November. To find out more: request an application pack or speak to the Manager Katherine Beard please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Band 7 £15,652 pro rata (31,383 full time equivalent)
17.5 hours per week – Permanent contract with Flexible hours (by mutual agreement also extra hours to available to meet demand of service)
A little about us...
Independent Lives is an organisation that supports and empowers people with disabilities to choose how they receive their care that will enable them to live their lives independently.