MI Manager - Cognos - Banking
My client, a leading retail bank based within the Midlands, are looking for an MI Manager within their Sales Management team. The MI Manager will support Sales Managers around the globe, providing support on Risk, Management Information (MI), Reporting and Planning.
The purpose of the role is to drive key strategic sales initiatives; improve performance management through timely accurate & consistent reporting, development and management of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and use of consistent and meaningful targets and objectives.
- Develop and ensure effective sales processes to achieve appropriate customer outcomes supporting appropriate revenue and profitability growth
- In depth understanding of sales processes, to establish the best practice in sales overseeing performance against key goals
- Oversee the design, build and release of sales communications in line with Global Standards and marketing guidelines
- Focus on developing and maintaining a strong business pipeline and measuring performance accordingly
- Drive prospecting/client targeting initiatives
- Implement consistent training and accreditation programmes
- Co-ordinate the production and evaluation of accurate Management Information (MI)
Essential Experience and Knowledge
- Must have expert knowledge of Cognos and SAS
- Must have 5 years+ experience within Analytics (MI Preferred)
- Must have significant experience within Financial Services (Banking Preferred)
- Experience of planning and prioritising their own time effectively, aware of their responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently