Customs Logistics Administrator (Import & Export)
3M - Customs Logistics Administrator (Import & Export) - Bedford
As a logistics administrator you will be working at the heart of 3M's logistics and customs operation at their Bedford site ensuring a smooth running process with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism. The ideal candidate will be familiar with HMRC import and export processes and legislation. You will also be required to enhance trade compliance by maintaining the integrity of the Customs Brokerage product in terms of timelines, accuracy and record retention.
* Daily entry process via GTS software
* Complete all entries within the monthly timescale
* Supporting other Customs bureau staff
* Assist with the preparation of weekly/monthly Customs reports
Key Experience needed
* Previous experience within an import/export environment
* Proven skill in accurate data entry
* Good working knowledge of GTS or similar HMRC software packages, eg (Ricardo, Impatex, CHIEF Knowledge)
* At least intermediate award of HMRC import/export procedure (BIFA)
If you are an ambitious and dedicated administration professional looking for a challenging role working for a multinational million pound company then don't hesitate apply today.
A full JD will be made available upon application.