Front End Developer | SC Cleared | HTML5 | CSS3 | AngularJS | London
- HTML5 (at least 3 years experience)
- CSS3 (at least 3 years experience)
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience with Single Page Applications
- Responsive Web Development
- Knowledge of All Browsers and Rendering Engines
- Knowledge of the DOM
- Knowledge of AJAX
- A solid understanding of MVC and/or MVVM
- Examples of Previous Work
Day-to-day responsible for working with the team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
- Building products to serve a variety of officer's needs.
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Being involved in the wider development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers
- Taking part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours
Adobe Photoshop (basic-level)
RESTful API consumption
Rate - ??552.50/day
Location - London
Length - 12 months
Start Date - 31/10/2016