Senior UI Developer-Web Developer
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting new business which will be a part of the Provenir Group. The qualified candidate will create new user experiences by designing, developing and maintaining highly visual and dynamic product interfaces. To be considered for this position, you must have strong front-end development experience with modern frameworks. Strong UI sensibilities are a must and a desire to build industry leading user interfaces.
Essential Job Functions
- Define user interface and solution objectives by analyzing requirements and envisioning system features/functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle working closely with the core development team.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and commercial alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing interfaces to back-end systems such as database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
Essential Job Requirements
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related major
Experience: At least 5 years of experience in a UI role, experience in the big data, fraud or credit risk areas would be an advantage.
- Angular or Backbone or Ember or similar MVC framework
- REST/JSON web service calls
- Basic relational database
At Provenir, you are part of an established technology company that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable and configurable software solutions. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefit plan. Our collaborative culture and strong technical environment make Provenir a great place to work.