7 days left
- Full Time
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting new business which will be a part of the Provenir Group. The qualified candidate will participate and assist in the design, development and implementation of deliverables. To be considered for this position, you must have strong front-end development chops with modern frameworks. Strong UX sensibilities are a must.
Essential Job Functions
- Strong design leader who will work with users and the development team members to design, visualize and lead the implementation of successful user experiences.
- Facilitate leading design sessions
- Gathering requirements by talks to uses and create wireframes that represent concepts being discussed
- Create high and low fidelity prototypes
- Work with development teams to ensure the technical feasibility of designs within approved frameworks
- Assist in the implementation of UX concepts and design strategies.
Essential Job Requirements
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related major
Experience: At least 5 years of experience in a UX role
- Strong Artistic skill set with the ability to create own images and artwork
- Able to represent complex interfaces in a simple manner
- Demonstrated experience creating intuitive – “manualess” user interfaces
- Knowledge of UX best practices and standards
- Experience using wireframe technologies such as Balsamic or Axure
At Provenir, you are part of an established technology company that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable and configurable software solutions. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefit plan. Our collaborative culture and strong technical environment make Provenir a great place to work.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly