Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer - Industrial and FM
Service and Compliance
The Company was established in 1988 by a group of engineers committed to delivering nationwide refrigeration, mechanical and electrical services to a range of business customers with the very best in both technical expertise and customer service. Since then it has grown from a relatively small refrigeration contracting business, to one that today includes a full range of Refrigeration and M&E services to a diverse range of customers and industry sectors. Our commitment, however, remains the same.
* Proven knowledge of the Mechanical and Electrical engineering services sector and the changing expectations of Industrial and distribution sector clientele.
* Can demonstrate and possesses the appropriate technical competencies and certificates relevant to the skill set and grade.
* Successfully completed a recognised training course in Mechanical and Electrical engineering disciplines, or alternatively provide evidence of the equivalent industry experience.
* Builds an effective partnership with appropriate people both internally and externally.
* Is customer orientated and skilled in understanding their business objectives and working environment.
* Is skilled in determining the most appropriate course of action based on the information available and logical assumptions reflecting factual information.
* Is skilled in assessing a situation, making a timely decision and taking an appropriate course of action.
* Has a proven track record in the management of information through systems and business related processes.
Key responsibilities and duties:
* Proactively delivers the engineering tasks received, including maintenance and service visits to food factory's, schools, distribution warehouses on a variety of Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
* Carrying out service and reactive breakdown cover in normal working hours, along with supporting out of hours works by being part of a standby rota.
* Observes internal and client support functions to meet the requirements and objectives of our customers and our business, these tasks will relate to updating service records and timekeeping information in an accurate and timely way and updating client reporting systems in an accurate and timely way.
* Ensures that the engineering tasks received are operated at all times in accordance with current Health, Safety & Environmental legislation.
* Ensures that the engineering tasks received are supported with the appropriate commercial awareness and business system compliance at all times, along with supporting other related tasks required by the Industrial and FM department, in order to ensure the regional area operates effectively.
Hours of Work - This is a salary paid position based on a 48hr working week / including standby cover
Salary - A competitive salary will be offered based on knowledge and relevant experience
Responsible for the quality of each individual engineering task received in support of contract responsibilities, by ensuring all practices and support participants conform to agreed standards and processes.
Senior Managing Engineer - Industrial and FM (Service and Compliance)
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.