ICT Support Team Lead
Long established and award winning engineering client require an experienced support team lead
Your new company
A leading award winning construction client require an experienced IT Support Team Leader to join their existing team.
This is an autonomous team lead role where you will be providing directing to 2 junior members of staff
What you need to be to succeed.
- A highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities
- Proven service delivery and leadership experience within a support environment
- Experience of managing incidents, problems, and performing root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Windows and Apple iOS operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- In depth knowledge and experience of supporting various types of hardware, maintenance and fault finding on printers, desktops, laptops etc.
- Self-motivated, well organised, a passion for technology and a desire to succeed.
- Voice and Data networking experience (IP Telephony, Call Manager, VOIP, SIP etc.)
- Familiar with ITIL principles and standards.
- Server virtualisation (VMWare, VSphere, HyperV etc)
- Knowledge of Storage technologies (NAS/SAN)
- Microsoft certifications
- MDM System (Meraki, MobiControl, etc
What you will get in return.
This is a senior role within a highly reputable Engineering organisation which has enjoyed quite a considerable degree of technology upgrades. It is a diverse role allowing hands on technical diving as well as mentoring junior members of staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66906478