An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Accounts Assistant to join a local and reputable accountancy practice, who are renowned for investing in the long term development of their staff.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing sole trader and partnership accounts for a variety of clients including: sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
- Completing income tax returns.
- Providing points for Director review, highlighting relevant client or technical issues.
- Providing assistance and guidance for the more junior members within the team.
You will be expected to be:
- ATT qualified or qualified by experience (essential)
- An experienced candidate who has previously worked in a similar position within an accountancy practice.
- A strong communicator and have excellent IT skills
- Highly capable of taking responsibility for managing and prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
- Motivated and highly effective whether working independently or as part of a team
- Willing to travel between offices and to meet potential new clients
- Competitive salary
- Pension and life cover (following successful completion of probationary period)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66893112