Maintenance Engineer required for a leading Automotive Manufacturing firm in Droitwich, Worcester. As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive maintenance service throughout the factory working on a variety of machine applications within high volume manufacturing processes. Salary £40,000including shift allowance + Benefits
Salary £40,00 per annum including shift allowance + benefits package . Hours are run on a continental shift pattern (4 days on and 4 days off)
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager Key responsibilities will include:
- To maintain all plant and machinery on the site.
- To install new plant and equipment.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance as instructed, and identify areas for improvement.
- To diagnose and analytically solve machine related problems.
- To ensure that all work carried out is undertaken using safe working practices, whilst ensuring the safety of persons operating on or around machine.
- To install and repair plant and equipment, ensuring all safety requirements are met and adhered to.
- To work within the Works Engineering team, supporting and assisting colleagues as and when required.
- To gather Works Engineering data on a regular basis.
- To update information onto the Maintenance computer system.
- To undertake training as and when required.
- To work with other departments on projects.
- To instruct/train employees as and when required.
- To communicate by written and verbal means using the Company communication channels to ensure the understanding of colleagues and management.
- To have an active involvement in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives.
- To ensure that housekeeping within the area is maintained in a satisfactory condition.
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer, you may have previously worked as a Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Fitter, Multi-Skilled Engineer or Electrical Maintenance Engineer and you will have the following skills & experience:
- A recognised apprenticeship in Maintenance or Electrical Maintenance or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally related to the plastics and/or automotive industry
- Familiar with modern day production techniques and processes
This position is based in Droitwich and is easily accessible from Worcester, Bromsgrove, Pershore, Redditch, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Stourport on Severn, Evesham, Rubery, Northfield and Bewdley
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer, looking for the opportunity to work with a well-established company, please apply immediately. In return our client offers a starting salary of £40,000 per annum including shift allowance and benefits.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66896308