Salary Upto £22,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits package
Based in Manchester City Centre – Close to Victoria Station
Peninsula are the leading provider of employment law and health & safety services in the UK, Ireland and Australia. Established since 1983, the company now has over 40,000 businesses who have integrated Peninsula within their HR and Health & Safety functions.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Payroll Department in our Manchester Office.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will range from working closely with the payroll team to deliver group payrolls and to be a point of contact within the business for departmental resource co-ordinators dealing with queries.
- Working closely within the payroll team to deliver group payroll to circa 900 staff monthly and weekly payroll for approximately 220 staff
- Be a point of contact for internal enquiries via email and phone
- Accurate processing of high volume of sales commissions for over 250 sales staff
- Calculation of commission rates based on a variety of bonus schemes and employment terms
- Processing of statutory deductions, including TAX, NI, SSP, SMP, benefits scheme deductions, pension scheme contributions and Year End returns including P11Ds and PSAs.
- Pension scheme assessment admin duties including dealing with queries and requests for changes
Skills and experience required:
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation
- At least 18 months payroll experience
- Hands on processing experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Working to deadlines is vital
- Excellent communication/telephone skills
- Strong I.T. skills
- A team player
- Attention to detail
What’s on offer:
- Generous basic salary upto £22,000 per annum
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Free Breakfast provided each Monday
- Company Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Exercise classes
Headquartered in Manchester, Peninsula employees over 1300 people across the UK, Ireland and Australia. We have a successful track record of employing the very best people from the HR, Health & Safety and Legal Services industries, which ensures a high quality service for our clients.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic and forward thinking Payroll team, working for a fast growing organisation then please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66894345