Community Care Assistants (Paid Travel Time)
"A career for life not just for Christmas"
Tis the season to be jolly, or it will be very soon.Why not make yours even more jolly with a full or part time role with Radis Community CareWe have a range of hours that are flexible and could suit your needs, along with this we also pay for travel time and mileage.Don't delay and ring Radis today.
Radis Community Care, a unique family run company are currently recruiting staff in the following areas:- Cleckheaton, Liversedge, Heckmondwike, Hightown, Staincliffe, South Leeds and Wakefield.
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you want to make a difference to people lives? Are you a driver with access to a vehicle for work?
If you answer yes to the above then we can reward you in the following ways;
- Competitive Salary
- Plus We Pay EXTRA for your travel time
- Plus We Pay EXTRA for your mileage
Apply online today for the opportunity of a rewarding career.
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
- On-going training to QCS levels 2,3 and above
- Free Uniforms, PPE, Torch, Alarm, & RCD
- Fast Track DBS Check
- Full and part time shifts available Including alternate weekends
- Flexible Shifts including alternate Weekends
- Salary £7.20 - £7.50 per hour, plus enhancements for Bank Holidays
- Start Date: ASAP
To apply please call our Recruitment Team on 07515 063966 or submit your CV/details today
Radis is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66893165