My Retail client based in Stansted are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a contract basis to cover a maternity leave.
My client are household name in the Retail field and are constantly seeking to grow. As a direct result of company headcount growing the demands on their payroll team are increasing.
This Payroll Administrator position will involve
* Preparation of four-weekly payrolls, covering all aspects from start to finish
* Ensure timely submission of payroll to meet deadlines
* Oversee and assist Opera reporting for management information purposes
* Ensure holiday and sickness is recorded and paid accurately
* Payment of pension contributions on time and accurately
* Respond to enquiries in relation to pay, taxation and NI from employees
This role will also involve lots of manual calculations
The successful Payroll Administrator will:
Have at least 3 years experience in payroll
Be Immediately available
Be confident enough to hit the ground running
Be happy working within in a friendly team atmosphere
For the Successful Payroll Administrator on offer is a competitive salary and a great working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66894434