Technical Training Instructor - Power Generators
Job Location: Staffordshire
Job Position: Technical Training Instructor - Power Generators
Job Status: Permanent
- Relevant power generation technical experience.
- Need exceptional presentation skills alongside excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in power generation.
- Knowledge of electrical installation practices to IET 17th edition standard.
- Create new and develop existing training material.
- Deliver a broad range of technical product courses to both the UK & Export Dealer network and Major Account customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Technical Service and Engineering.
- Assist Media Development team with the creation of Distance Learning material.
- Development of practical and visual training aids.
Basic Hours: 39hrs / week 08:30 to 17:00 (16:00 on Fridays)
Salary/Rate: c £35,000
Fringe Benefits: Pension Scheme, Health Scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/66895361